Who am I?
Who is Danielle?
Who am I?
I don't know, I don't know all of me yet. I am only 25. I still have some growing.
What I do know is that I haven't done an introduction blog, this whole time I have had this I haven't written about me.
Isn't that like everyones first blog post?
I originally intended this to be strictly traveling, but then I realized that I do fun things, even when I am home.
I also, have fun things to say.
I really also didn't want to write too much, I am really visual so I wanted a photo based blog. Then I realized too, that people like to read and need more than photo sometimes.
Anyways, back to me.
I don't really know how to write about my self, I don't know where to start.
I mean I could just give you my whole bio... Born March 19, 1991 Danielle Nicole Wright, was brought into this world, on a dark and stormy night.....
But like who wants to read that.
I'll just give you some fun facts.
- I am the oldest child. I have 2 brothers and a sister.
- I was brought up Morman, but you can see I really stuck to that haha
- My parents are divorced
- I want to be an Astronaut
- I played soccer for about 8 years when I was younger.
- I love hot sauce and hot cheetos.
- I have 4 tattoo's that I regularly forget about, except the one on my foot I see that one all the time.
- I live in California, I have my whole life. I don't plan on move anywhere else.
- DEATHLY terrified of snakes. Like beyond scared of them.
- I wear glasses and can't see for shit with out them.
- I graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles.
- I am 25% hispanic and you'd never be able to tell, unless you know my family.
- I am short, not like super short but like wow I wish I was taller, I wish I was a baller.. kind of short.
- I am EXTREMELY sarcastic, like if you don't know sarcasm you'd probably think I was the world meanest person.
- I am usually very quiet and really like to listen to people and what they have to say.
- I also, don't mind being the center of attention sometimes. Usually only with my friends though.
- I suffer hard core INTENSELY from resting bitch face. Which I am working on. ha ha
- I yell at basically everyone when I drive, and if I am not driving i'll yell at people for you. (inside the car of course, so they can't hear me)
- I am really attached to my dog
- I drink too much wine
aannnnd I don't mind being alone, with my wine & dog ha ha
you probably gave on reading those by now, there was a lot I know. haha
I feel like I am just like everyone else weird, always hungry and could sleep for days.
I love that I live in the time of social media now, I can really express my self and who I am. I am also very grateful that I lived my high school life as a "real kid" and didn't have Insatgram. I'd be half way to Kylie Jenner if had social media then.
I went through my awkward phase, just like every teenager should!
I regret that I didn't write this before. I love to know who reads my blog and I want you to know me :)
So, internet, It's nice to meet you!
You can also read more about me on the " Am I Relatable? " post.